ASuite 2.0 Beta released
After two years, I am pleased to announce the ASuite 2.0 Beta is available to download for developers and testers. This is an early developer release intended for testing purposes only.
This beta version has all advanced ASuite 1.5.x features, except Mouse Sensors (it will return in 2.1), SaveSecurity (useless feature).
This is the first and last beta version of branch 2.0. In fact, ASuite is in feature freeze. In other words, I stop introducing new features and concentrate on fixing bugs in the development release.
Happy testing to everyone.
- Added Windows 8/8.1 support
- Return all advanced features from ASuite 1.5.x
- New icons
- New default theme for Graphic Menu
- Add consts %foldericon% and %urlicon% for relative paths
- Redesign many forms
- Added some new options (example small or big icon in GraphicMenu)
- Added Most Frequently Used list
- Folder auto-expansion in Trayicon Menu (see image)
- Rewrited many (and many) parts of code
- Use sqlite database as storage format (instead xml)
- Better and cleaner Graphic menu with a simple theme engine
- New structure folders and file names in ASuite source code
- Faster and user friendly as never before
- Added localization support
- Fix many bugs